As the marketing field continues to evolve, keeping up with the times has proven to be a difficult task. Marketing managers are faced with the challenge of managing and organising their marketing and field teams so that they align with client’s business strategies – with the ultimate objective of ensuring successful performance on every available marketing front.
With so many facets to think about and so many steps involved, there is an ever-increasing number of areas where things begin to crumble and marketing strategies go from potential success to an epic fail. BrandPROS™ – which forms part of Group Africa Marketing (GAM) – is the professional brand and field marketing solutions agency that can assist clients to overcome these marketing challenges by providing innovative and strategically sound promotional and field-marketing solutions.
There are several reasons why marketing strategies for various clients fail and these include:
- Inexperienced or poorly placed field marketing teams, promoters and brand ambassadors – this impacts on the strategy that is meant to close the sales loop.
- Lack of access to timeous information, including real-time feedback on order and sales rates – this also includes stock levels, as well as trade and consumer feedback regarding in-store promotions and activations.
- Poor scientific measurement tools – coupled by lack of proper interpretation of data.
- Lack of research into in-store shopper behaviour – in-store excellence and the importance of a store environment including the physical surroundings is made of many elements including music, lighting, layout, signage to name but a few. Having to compete with omni-channel marketing and shopper behaviour has made the ongoing measurement of consumer reaction to and interpretation of the in-store environment even more important.
BrandPROS™ is not only able to assist clients to overcome these challenges, but to also prevent these pitfalls from happening by pro-actively identifying them to ensure that the marketing strategy provided addresses these from the very onset. It offers a staffing solution based on psychometric testing, RoleFIT™ – social media and brand profiling.
BrandPROS™ is able deliver solid and result-driven strategies across the African continent due to its ability to tap into the Group’s network which allows it to assist clients when they need to do business on the continent.
Included in the BrandPROS™ offering are promoters, field marketers and brand ambassadors, selected on a scientific combination of observable and measurable knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes. These contribute to enhanced performance and ultimately result in matching the individual to the brand successfully. This is how the individual professionals are differentiated and what they can offer to various clients:
BrandPROS™ has Field Marketers – are trained in running SPIFFS, ISX measurement, driving sales, merchandising and in-store display and promotions. They are used at clients’ activities that require lead-generation, sales, converting customers and up-selling.
- BrandPROS™ Brand Ambassadors on the other hand – represent brands at functions, experiential events and activations. They are not only selected based on their skill set and experience, but also their social media profile and following. They offer endorsement through planned actions and social media activities prior, during and after the activities they attend.
- BrandPROS™Promoters – all promoters are trained to professionally interact with consumers and share brand related information, demonstrate key selling points of products and services and promote product offers.
The BrandPROS offering also includes a bespoke online reporting platform, designed to provide clients with campaign data and feedback in real-time. The platform can be customised to suit client and campaign requirements. It can be used to:
- Track In-store Excellence Measurement and Reporting;
- Provide Sales and Activation Reports,
- Mystery Shopper Reporting as well as Incentive and Performance Tracking.
BrandPROS™ offering therefore delivers a comprehensive solution to combat the challenges faced in the retail and activation environment today.